Sunday 7 December 2014

THIS ÍS AN SOS MESSAGE TO THE HO CHIN MIN US CONSOLATE... AFTER DISCOVERING MY ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNTS EMAIL & PAYAPAL ARE BLOCKED ... ALL EMAILS WERE BLOCKED THEN SUDDENLY ACCESS TO AN EMAIL REVOCERY VIA keshacrawfordpitt@gmail.com

THIS ÍS AN SOS MESSAGE TO THE HO CHIN MIN US CONSOLATE... AFTER DISCOVERING MY ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNTS EMAIL & PAYAPAL ARE BLOCKED ... ALL EMAILS WERE BLOCKED THEN SUDDENLY ACCESS TO AN EMAIL RECOVERY VIA keshacrawfordpitt@gmail.com

am now trying to find a cheap way to Hong Kong ás I HAVE no money and of means of Getting money... as all has bên stolen and robbed from me..... ELITEONE PROVOCATEUR... MY PROPERTIES AROUND THE WORLD FAKE ROYALS AND RELATIVES ARE ALREADY HELPING THEMSESELVES EVEN THOUGH THE PROPERTIES ON THE MARKET FOR SELL...



I have $20 and $ 140 via  Paypal... aol accesses it mesage (JUST OPENED ACCESS MID THÍS MESAGE)
https://www.paypal.com/vn/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-submit&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d66f31424b43e9a70645c907a6cbd8fb4 this


My stalkers from Wilmington aided by The London Met Police who had me almost kill via knife attack in the alley on the way home on evening are behind the théfts the lies against me regarding my marriages which are now all estranged. And, none from the past to replace any of them ever.  AM SOLO AND SINGLE MOTHER ....NO FATHER TO BE NOTED EVER AGAIN!

keshacrawfordpitt@gmail.com This & 6 other email accounts are being blocked. url removed 4mths ago... refusal to  pay me revenue from writing hás left them also blocking me from leave Ho Chin Min to Hong Kong via China by bús.I have little money but have Hong Kong where my teacher job starts in Jan.


Am an interntaional writer who refuses to go "inside"all my money há bên stolen by BradPitt and Angelina Jolie... listing themselves á $297billion and pretending that he did not announce me as hís wife.. I am heir to Jameson ARA fortune and am hunted for the initial success ò EliteOne Provocateur...

No comments:

Post a Comment