Friday 17 October 2014

The Real Mrs Pitt is Coloured Lied Against, Mistreated & Hounded for Sex, Children Abused and Homes now Stolen But is Solo & Free and Never to Look Back Again.. I AM HEIR TO MARY QUEEN OF SCOTS AND I AM DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BUT RISE AND AM NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN....



The Real Mrs Pitt is Coloured Lied Against, Mistreated & Hounded for Sex, Children Abused and Homes now Stolen But is Solo & Free and Never to Look Back Again.. I AM HEIR TO MARY QUEEN OF SCOTS AND I AM DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BUT RISE AND AM NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN....

Stranded on the island of Saipan, I soon return to Asia to free myself from America forever. And, England WHERE I ABDICATE AND NEVER WISH TO BE... MY FORTUNE AND MY ABDICATION PLEASE!  now

Meanwhile, liars using the name Andy Roddick, Medhat Sheik EL Ard or Fimmel to pretend some sort of future or fucking at Ladera are going to get their heads kicked in. I NEVER MET ANDY RODDICK IN PERSONA EVER. NOR TRAVIS FIMMEL,  NOR EVEN MEDHAT SHEIK el Ard since a violent beating I gave him in 1991 or 92. WE'D NEVER KNOW EACH OTHER EVER AGAIN.

FAKE pr RETARD HOUNDING AND DRUGGING BRAD PITT of Alastair Burlingham raping and beating until he gave in London 1999-2002 In Property London estate agent Mitchell Class faggot fuck off with you retarded pr about me... You're a stalker and fuck NO you will never represent me and that lie Brad & Angelina shit... shithead!

I am not going inside, not fuck buddying, am not Amira's sister and am not ever going to fuck execs 25 or17 years ago...ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Am outside.. i am moving on... no Hollywood for this girl... hate whores and liars... live alone and meanwhile fighting of homeless and theft of properties and homes across the world. Am not EliteOne Provocateur and Am not returning Provocateur.. Hollywood racism and lies about my personal life which has yet to have a divorce or divorce settlement and annulment means don't move into my homes around the world as they are just in my maiden name and not anyone's else... Will never reside in the States nor England ever... Am outside for life........

No comments:

Post a Comment